The toughness enhanced by an allyl network forming compound in a patent pending technology.
- Dk 3.8; Df 0.009 @10GHz
- High Tg 200 °C/DSC; High Td 340°C/TGA and Survives 10X IR-reflow @260 °C
- Improved z-axis thermal expansion less than 2.5%
- Environmental friendly materials for lead-free processing compatible
- High thermal reliability and low z-axis thermal expansion
- For mobile communications,servers, base stations and office routers applications
- No-flow and mid-flow Prepreg for rigid-flex and IC Substrate (Cavities) applications
See TUC at Booth No. 3917
IPC APEX EXPO 2017
Booth No.: 3917
Date: February 14-17
TUC works with its customers and focuses on innovation, research and development to provide superior quality, value-added laminates and and advanced mass lamination service…
TUC uses the best raw materials and manufacturing standards to produce consistent and reliable products to satisfy the needs in each electronic applications such as high speed...
TUC provides global service network located in Taiwan, China, Japan, South Korea, USA and Germany. Our team possesses experiences and backgrounds in both PCB and CCL industries ...